It has been almost a week since I posted on Facebook. I stopped posting because there was something that was not working.
I was stuck. It felt horrible and nothing was moving forward. Whatever I did, nothing made a difference. Do you know that feeling? When your brain is just telling you all kinds of negative BS?
Yes, even a coach feels stuck sometimes. And that's why I created a group of awesome people around me who empower me when I am feeling like the world is going to end. I contacted a friend (who is a great coach) and within 20 minutes I felt great again!
That is what I see as 'The power of Partnering Up'.
A Financial Coach will get you through difficult financial times and is there for you when you need it.
Besides this, I have some more tips for you in this amazing category. Here they are:
TIPS FOR HAVING AWESOME PARTNERS
1. Have an accountability partner. It must be someone who will tell you the truth no matter what. Choose your partner wisely. If you can't find anyone, get a financial coach.
2. Ask for help if you do not know what to do. Are you a person that says: ‘I don’t need help, I can figure it out on my own.’ Great! You are going to have a long journey. Shorten your journey with asking for help.
3. Excel in the work you do best. Leave the rest of the business to other awesome people. If you are great as a coach and you struggle with your finances, don’t do it yourself.
4. Go to Network events. Even if you have bad thoughts about going there. Just go for the sake of meeting new people and having fun. You will be surprised what happens.
5. Collaborate with partners in business. Do business together. You might work in the same field but have a different trait. See where you can help each other and create more value for your clients.